Install SSL Certificate in Plesk Control Panel
These steps will allow you to install a global SSL certificate in your Plesk Control Panel available to any of your customers.
If you are trying to install an SSL certificate for a specific domain, please see this article instead.
Step 02 :
If you have not yet created a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) and ordered your certificate, see
SSL Certificate CSR Creation :: Plesk Server.
Step 03 :
Installing your Plesk Server SSL Certificate
- Download the Primary, Intermediate, and Root certificate files from your DigiCert account.
- Login to the Plesk Control Panel.
- Select ‘Domains’ from the left hand menu.
- Click on the domain name that the certificate is for.
- Click on the ‘SSL/TLS Certificates’ menu item.
- Add SSL/TLS Certificate
- You will have the option to either “Upload certificate files” or “Upload certificate as text.” Either way will work fine for your purposes.
Click the Add button.
Fill out the required fields. In the Domain name section, be sure to write out the domain or subdomain the Certificate is for. The SSL will not be configured correctly if it was ordered for www.domain.com and it is set up in Plesk as only domain.com
Copy and paste the full Private key and Certificate into the respective text boxes, or use the Browse button to upload the certificate and private key. When all the fields have been completed, click the Upload Certificate button.
also fill this form/page, with , Private key (*.key) *, Certificate (*.crt) * and then CA certificate (*-ca.crt)
and click on upload,
You are taken back to the SSL Certificates page in Plesk and informed the SSL was added successfully. You will also see the SSL certificate name you had chosen in the list below.